Fed up of endless wait?
Look for clinic with Prime

Dr. Dharam Vir Singh

Dr. Dharam Vir Singh

Dr. Dharam Vir Singh

Claim this profile

MBBS, MS - General Surgery, MCh - Urology




22 Years Experience Overall  (21 years as specialist)

Medical Registration Verified

Dr. Dharam Vir Singh is a Urologist in Vasant Kunj, Delhi and has an experience of 22 years in this field. Dr. Dharam Vir Singh practices at Institute Of Liver And Biliary Sciences in Vasant Kunj, Delhi. He completed MBBS from University of Delhi in 1981,MS - General Surgery from University of Pune in 1990 and MCh - Urology from All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi in 1998.

Vasant Kunj, Delhi

Institute Of Liver And Biliary Sciences


D-1, Vasant Kunj, Landmark: Chhatarpur Metro Station, Delhi

Get Directions


09:00 - 02:00


Common questions & answers

Q: Who is a urologist?

A: A urologist is a doctor specially trained in and who treats diseases of the urinary tract in both males and females. Urologists may also treat diseases of the male reproductive system.

Q: What diseases can urologists treat?

A: Urologists commonly treat diseases such as urinary tract infections (UTI), cystistis, urinary incontinence, bladder stones, kidney stones,cancers, prostate enlargements, scrotal diseases. etc.

Q: What is the difference between an urologist and a nephrologist?

A: A nephrologist is a medical physician who specially treats complex diseases that affect the kidneys such as nephritis, kidney stones, polycystic kidney disease, and acute and chronic kidney failure. An urologist treats the urinary tract system in both men and women.

Q: When should I visit a urologist?

A: One should visit a urologist if there are symptoms such as burning and pain during urination, presence of blood in urine, pain in abdomen, incontinence or repeated urinary tract infections (UTIs).

Q: Can a urologist treat diseases of the female reproductive system?

A: Urologists can treat common illnesses in females such as urinary tract infections, bladder inflammations, prolapse and cancers. For conditions related to uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes, they are referred to a gynecologist.



MBBS - University of Delhi, 1981
MS - General Surgery - University of Pune, 1990
MCh - Urology - All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, 1998


58956 Delhi Medical Council, 2012
Report an Error