Fed up of endless wait?
Look for clinic with Prime
Dr. Avinash Bijlani

Dr. Avinash Bijlani

Profile is claimed


ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist


24 Years Experience Overall  (24 years as specialist)

Medical Registration Verified

Dr. Avinash Vijlani is an ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist in Old Rajendra Nagar, Delhi and has an experience of 20 years in this field. Dr. Avinash Vijlani practices at Madhaw Medical Centre in Old Rajendra Nagar, Delhi and Delhi Heart And Lung Institute in Mandir Marg, Delhi. He completed MS - ENT from University of Rajasthan, Jaipur in 1996 and MBBS from Bangalore University , India in 1989.

Old Rajendra Nagar, Delhi

Madhaw Medical Centre

#24/11, Old Rajender Nagar. Landmark: Govt. Girls Senior Secondary School., Delhi

Get Directions

Mon - Sat

12:00 - 02:00
06:00 - 08:30


Common questions & answers

Q: Who is Ear-nose-throat (ent) Specialist?

A: An ear-nose-throat (ENT) doctor specializes in the treatment of conditions related to the ear, nose, and throat. Otorhinolaryngologist is another name by which an ENT doctor is referred to. ENT is a branch of medicine that deals with the diagnosis and treatment of disorders and conditions of the ear, nose, throat, and related areas of the head and neck.

Q: Is an Ear-nose-throat (ent) Specialist and an Otorhinolaryngologist different?

A: Otorhinolaryngologist is a doctor who treats conditions related to the ear, nose and throat. The more commonly used name to refer to an otorhinolaryngologist is an ENT specialist. Any health conditions that involves the ear, nose and throat are treated by an ENT doctor.ENT doctors administer medication or do surgical procedures to correct any physical defects in these organs.

Q: Does one need a referral to consult an Ear-nose-throat (ent) Specialist?

A: Generally, a person can consult an ENT specialist by taking a prior appointment. Those who have not booked an appointment can walk into the doctor’s clinic and wait in a queue for a consultation. In some cases, a patient may be referred to by another doctor or general physician to an ENT specialist. Such people may consult with a referral

Q: Should one consult an Ear-nose-throat (ent) Specialist in case of sinusitis?

A: An ENT specialist deals with problems related to ear, nose, and throat. A chronic infection of the sinuses causes sinusitis. You may visit a primary care doctor for sinusitis problem, but an ENT is the final authority to treat the condition. The sinuses are interconnected parts to the ear and nose, so an ENT is the best for treating sinusitis.

Q: Should one consult an Ear-nose-throat (ent) Specialist in case of injury to head and neck?

A: When a person gets injured in the head and neck, the first doctor that handles the case may be a trauma specialist or a neurologist. An ENT specialist deals with ear, nose, and throat, and related areas of head and neck. For better clarity of the impact of the injury, diagnosis and treatment consultation with an ENT is required



Awards and Recognitions

Best Doctor Award


MS - ENT - University of Rajasthan, Jaipur, 1996
MBBS - Bangalore University , India, 1989


Association of Otolaryngologists of India (AOI)


8688 Delhi Medical Council, 2000
Report an Error