Fed up of endless wait?
Look for clinic with Prime
Dr. Ashok Singh

Dr. Ashok Singh

Profile is claimed


ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist


18 Years Experience Overall  (15 years as specialist)

Medical Registration Verified

82% (211 votes)

Dr. Ashok Singh is a well known ENT Consultant since last 15 Years and he has provided a number of services in ENT fraternity.

Shakarpur, Delhi

Dr. Ashok Singh ENT Centre


A-146, Chaudhary Chamber, 1st Floor, Vikas Marg, Landmark: Opposite Walia Nursing Home, Delhi

Get Directions

Mon, Thu

09:30 - 11:00

Tue - Wed, Fri - Sat

09:30 - 11:00
05:00 - 07:00


Common questions & answers

Q: Who is Ear-nose-throat (ent) Specialist?

A: An ear-nose-throat (ENT) doctor specializes in the treatment of conditions related to the ear, nose, and throat. Otorhinolaryngologist is another name by which an ENT doctor is referred to. ENT is a branch of medicine that deals with the diagnosis and treatment of disorders and conditions of the ear, nose, throat, and related areas of the head and neck.

Q: Is an Ear-nose-throat (ent) Specialist and an Otorhinolaryngologist different?

A: Otorhinolaryngologist is a doctor who treats conditions related to the ear, nose and throat. The more commonly used name to refer to an otorhinolaryngologist is an ENT specialist. Any health conditions that involves the ear, nose and throat are treated by an ENT doctor.ENT doctors administer medication or do surgical procedures to correct any physical defects in these organs.

Q: Does one need a referral to consult an Ear-nose-throat (ent) Specialist?

A: Generally, a person can consult an ENT specialist by taking a prior appointment. Those who have not booked an appointment can walk into the doctor’s clinic and wait in a queue for a consultation. In some cases, a patient may be referred to by another doctor or general physician to an ENT specialist. Such people may consult with a referral

Q: Should one consult an Ear-nose-throat (ent) Specialist in case of sinusitis?

A: An ENT specialist deals with problems related to ear, nose, and throat. A chronic infection of the sinuses causes sinusitis. You may visit a primary care doctor for sinusitis problem, but an ENT is the final authority to treat the condition. The sinuses are interconnected parts to the ear and nose, so an ENT is the best for treating sinusitis.

Q: Should one consult an Ear-nose-throat (ent) Specialist in case of injury to head and neck?

A: When a person gets injured in the head and neck, the first doctor that handles the case may be a trauma specialist or a neurologist. An ENT specialist deals with ear, nose, and throat, and related areas of head and neck. For better clarity of the impact of the injury, diagnosis and treatment consultation with an ENT is required

Awards and Recognitions

Various Paper's Presented in National Conferences - 2005


MBBS - Lala Lajpat Rai Memorial Medical College, Meerut, 2001
MS - ENT - L.P.S Institute of Cardiology, G.S.V.M Medical College, Kanpur, 2005


Association of Otolaryngologists of India (AOI)
All India Rhinology Society
Indian Dental Association
Delhi Medical Council


2010 - 2015 Consultant at Max Hopspital,Patparganj
2005 - 2015 Owner &Sr.Consultant at Delhi Ent Centre
2005 - 2015 Owner & Sr.Consultant at Ent & Gyne Clinic


26962 Delhi Medical Council, 2005
Report an Error
Contact Clinic to book appointment
Dr. Ashok Singh ENT Centre
Change Clinic
Due to lockdown you can call the clinic to check for doctor availability and appointment booking.