Fed up of endless wait?
Look for clinic with Prime

Dr. Amrendra Kumar Pathak

Dr. Amrendra Kumar Pathak

Dr. Amrendra Kumar Pathak

Claim this profile

MBBS, MS - General Surgery, MCh - Urology




16 Years Experience Overall  (16 years as specialist)

Medical Registration Verified

Dr Amrendra Pathak is a senior consultant urologist based in new Delhi. His special area of interest are Endourology,reconstructive urology, Hypospadias and minimal invasive surgery with laparoscopy and RoboticsDr Pathak has a vast clinical experience as he worked for 12 year at Hindu Rao Hospital&North Delhi Municipal Medical college as Head of urology department. He follows evidence based ethical approach and is empaneled as a consultant at the prestigious Sir Ganga Ram Hospital in new Delhi.

Old Rajendra Nagar, Delhi

Sir Ganga Ram Hospital


Sir Ganga Ram Hospital Road, Landmark: Near Janakidevi Memorial College & Near Metro Station, Delhi

Get Directions

+ 12

Mon - Sat

09:00 - 10:00
02:01 - 04:00


Common questions & answers

Q: Who is a urologist?

A: A urologist is a doctor specially trained in and who treats diseases of the urinary tract in both males and females. Urologists may also treat diseases of the male reproductive system.

Q: What diseases can urologists treat?

A: Urologists commonly treat diseases such as urinary tract infections (UTI), cystistis, urinary incontinence, bladder stones, kidney stones,cancers, prostate enlargements, scrotal diseases. etc.

Q: What is the difference between an urologist and a nephrologist?

A: A nephrologist is a medical physician who specially treats complex diseases that affect the kidneys such as nephritis, kidney stones, polycystic kidney disease, and acute and chronic kidney failure. An urologist treats the urinary tract system in both men and women.

Q: When should I visit a urologist?

A: One should visit a urologist if there are symptoms such as burning and pain during urination, presence of blood in urine, pain in abdomen, incontinence or repeated urinary tract infections (UTIs).

Q: Can a urologist treat diseases of the female reproductive system?

A: Urologists can treat common illnesses in females such as urinary tract infections, bladder inflammations, prolapse and cancers. For conditions related to uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes, they are referred to a gynecologist.



MBBS - Ranchi University, 1989
MS - General Surgery - Ranchi University, 1994


Delhi Medical Council
Medical Council of India (MCI)


2012 - 2016 Consultant at Sankhwar Hospital
2011 - 2016 Consultant at Sir Ganga Hospital
2010 - 2016 Senior Consultant at Jeevan Jyoti Hospital


15136 Delhi Medical Council, 2002
Report an Error