diabetes-icon
Young age diabetes
I am just 25. Normal diet. Hard work of sales. Tested diabetic recently. Life is stressfull rightnow. Reason behind the diabetes

Dr. Geetendra Singh Dhanawat
Diabetologist 15 yrs exp Mumbai

Diabetes have multiple reasons. To address your issues I need few details like - your body weight and height, family history of diabetes, when it diagnosed and what are the symptoms associated. In India lots of peoples are diabetic and diagnosed in early age. The diabetes needs proper management to avoid complications. Consult Diabetologist for better care and to know the possible reason of disease. Stop worrying, it's the time to act and take control over diabetes. Wishing you good health.