Yellow substance on scrotum hair, penis
Hi, I'm a 30 years old male and I could see that white substance forming on penis shaft whenever I pull back skin since 6 months. Also noticed hair on my scrotum has turned yellow nd become thicker. I suspect this is trichomycosis pubis. can anyone suggest me how to get ride of this issue 1)"pale yellow on scrotum pubic hair" 2) penis shaft"?

Fungal infection.. Also called jock itch, when occurs in groin.. Usually fungal infection is common in moist areas of body like skin folds..It's mostly circular or round in appearance.. May be red or black in colour.. Treatment depending on the type and severity.. Avoid sharing clothes, towels and soap; sweating also increases it..As it has to be differentiated from eczema, bacterial and viral infection, doctor need to see to confirm the diagnosis..So, meet me in my clinic or do direct online consultation by sending photos for detailed information and medicine for treatment.

Yellow substance from vagina