Yellow discharge
My period is 3days late and this morning I had some slight pale yellow discharge without odor or itching... I never had that even before my period...am experiencing for the first time ...idk what to think... I decided to take test on sunday...so idk whether its a sign of period coming or pregnancy??? Please help me:(

No,  Do urine pregnancy test first, For detail consultation connect with me online and we will discuss issues further..
for details Consult me online
Connect with me for online consultation for details BeBorn Gynecology Santacruz Mumbai
Good morning. First need to do urine pregnancy test. If negative then wait for another 7 days. For further information please contact in direct consult.