Yeast intolerance

15 years ago i developed some kind of Allergy that caused frequent running nose and sneezing. Doctor prescribed me citrezen and i got the relief. But i suffered from it again and again and i took citrezen to get relief. It continued for 12-13 years and i had to take citrezen 2-3 times a week , until i did some self research and experiments and found that eating foods that releases histamine in body caused me running nose and sneezing. Food like bread, pizza, cheese, burger, ripe fruits such as mango, some vegeies like eggplant or any other food that is fermented causes me these issues. Now i try to avoid eating these things from last couple of years but i think not eating some of these ( fruits n vegies ) is causing me other deficiencies and premature grey hairs. Is this intolerance or allergy be treated ? Any medical treatment available for this ?

Dr. Deepthi Rao Gorukanti
General Physician 1 yrs exp Hyderabad
Get a skin prick test...u will know what to avoid.
Dr. Aseem Dewan
Consultant Physician 13 yrs exp Delhi
You seem to have allergic rhinitis. Treatment is prolonged - few months. Recurrence can occur but can be managed. Instead of trying to find a cure yourself (and suffering for so long), why don't you meet an ENT specialist  ...