Yeast infection
Turned Diabetic 5 months ago HBA1c 10, along with BP and Thyroid. Vitamin D defiency and B 12 Deficiency. Diabetic Medicine:- Udapa 10Mg. BP:-Prolomet XL 25Mg Thyroid;- Thyronorm. Cholesterol :- Novostat 20mg Nervup Evion 400mg. Immediately after taking these tablets, I developed pain and burning sensation &  in my penis and on the tip. Turned Red. Applied :- Candid Gel and betadine.. 90% pain is better but not able to pull the foreskin back. Pls suggest.

Consult online with me and discuss in detail so that accurate treatment can be given to you accordingly. Do not neglect, as it may aggrevate if left untreated.
consult online with me for detailed prescription and guidance.

Consult dermatologist.
Justice for Dr Archana Sharma (RIP mam) Stop killing doctors!!! Each and every human being should be ashamed!!!! Black day!!!
Can help you with the next course of action and treatment plan. Would like to discuss in details and provide apt solution. Kindly consult.
Consult for proper management
Book online. Also would benefit from insulin or GLP1 analogues
Antifungal and antibacterial after consultation..
consult me