Yasmin Side effects
Hi, Due to intake of ipill, it has led to hormonal imbalance and spotting instead of usual menstrual cycle. The doctor prescribed me Yasmin. Reading about the side effects has got me a little worried to consume the same. Can i wait for hormonal balancing and getting my periods back without having the pill? Is taking a Yasmin a must to restore hormonal balance?

Hello, If your taking these pills for one time to have regular period don't worry about side effects . There is no medicine without side effect and minimal side effect is manageable.But you will get regular periods even if you don't take tab . So it depends on you ,if you want regular period next month take pills ,if you are ready to wait leave it.