Xanthelasma
Please tell me, What is the best treatment for xanthelasma? Who is the best doctor for same at bangalore.

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

This is limited details and more precise information is needed about your skin condition which can help in planning a treatment. A thorough history, clinical examination and appropriate laboratory tests will be needed to solve the mystery. A photograph would have been helpful. Consider seeing a Dermatologist for proper diagnosis and treatment plan. Many patients with xanthelasma have deranged lipid profile.
Your dermatologist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation.
You can message me personally to get a recommendation for a dermatologist in Bangalore