Xanthelasma
I am 27 yrs old and I have xanthelasma above my 2 eyes since 1 year..is it safe to go with laser treatment. Please suggest and also does it effect any causes to my eyes.

Dr. Vaibhev Mittal
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 9 yrs exp Sangrur

U should consult oculoplasty specilist
Dr. Ram Nath
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 32 yrs exp Delhi
Unless you are too much bothered to your cosmetics appearance , don't go for surgery. Recurrence is well known.
Hello, They are without symptoms and cause no problems. Sometime they are a clue to elevated cholesterol in the bloodstream. They can be surgically removed in a minor procedure if they are a cosmetic problem.consult opthalmologist if you want it undergo surgery for cosmetic purpose .