Wrist pain
While driving bike.. Due to slippy road.. I slip and holded whole weight of bike in single hand.. From that.. Whenever i lift bit heavy weight my wrist starts paining. can anyone help with it. What i have to do.

Dr. Mangesh Darekar
Orthopedist 10 yrs exp Pune

What is the duration of the injury, I would suggest you to get examined from a Orthopaedician and get a Xray done. There can be a number of reasons for the pain. Ligamentous injury like TFCC would give rise to pain while gripping. However a examination will be able to reveal the true extent and nature of the injury.
Dr. Hitesh N Patel
Pain Management Specialist 13 yrs exp Ahmedabad
Get a Xray done, follow up with reports. Till then Don't lift heavy weight with that hand, apply a crepe bandage and take pain killers.