Wound after stiches
I'd met with accident around 25 days ago. My left feet ankle was damaged and I got stiches and the stiches were removed after 15 days of accident. Even after removing the stiches the wound got slightly opened and it is still not recovered (the wound was too big and deep)and i'm fed up with doc suggestion as he was doing dressing with betadine but 2-3 days ago he started doing dressing with t-bact(mupirocin ointment) but I don't see any better results. Can you help me with it?

Hi U r 22 For fast recovery and arrest infection severeness you needs Ayurved medicines course+balanced diet+patience.Medicines available at ur doorstep by courier.
Consult online
Consult online