Worts on Face

I have developed Warts recently. A small one on my eye lid and 2 others on my cheeks. I also have birth moles on my face. So, I want to get the Warts removed as well as the moles on my face I have consulted 2 doctors. Both say Warts can be removed, but one says Moles also can be removed in the same single sitting along with Warts, but the other doctor says it is not possible and requires multiple sittings to remove moles. Please advise the best way or type of treatment to get both of them removed.

Doctor Answers (1) on Worts on Face

Dr. Vijay Adhe Pune | Dermatologist
Hello
Warts are caused by papilloma viruses and are highly contagious. Thus removal of warts by radiocautery is the best treatment to be done. But even after removal, there is a chance that they might recur as it is an infection.
Moles develop due to growth of colour forming cells of the skin and are much deeper than you see on the surface. This by removing the visible part of the Mole there is a high chance that it might recur.
Warts must be removed to avoid further spread as they are contagious. Moles are removed for cosmetic purpose.
Please take your call and keep realistic expectations from any procedure.