Worry help needed
I am 25 year old guy i work in indian army and i am posted in kashmir , Last year in Ending october i had un protected sex for few seconds with an unknown girl , next day i had fatigue, fever , sore throat , diarreha ,and a cyst in underarm i took antibiotcs and everything went well . In between these months i had few rashes here and there and in between occasional diarhea , but nothing serious .after that i had unprotected sex with another girl , she is absouletly fine , no symptoms , no illness . Does it mean that i am also not infected with hiv . Coz if i would have been infected with hiv from the first girl then that would have transfered to the second girl and she should have shown symptoms .it has been five months i didnt had any major symptom except white coated tongue from few days and infected tonsills . Please tell me what are the chances of me not being hiv positive.Am i thinking too much ? Please reply back asap .its a request

AIDS doesn't occur immediately after getting HIV infection.It takes many months or sometimes many years to have AIDS once you become infected with HIV
Get an Elisa Test for HIV done to rule it out
As you are in the most prestigious and responsible profession,act accordingly. Always use precaution to avoid disease and de fame.

Stress and worry symptoms