Worry about
Doctors I have epilepsy problem in my brain will I will have problems like hart fail kidney failure diabetes and such kind of problem in my life will I die in my age very soon before 50 or after 60 years

Dr. Kavita Sagarkar
Psychiatrist 22 yrs exp Mumbai
Hi, there are very good medicines for epilepsy. Please do not worry so much. Try to make sure that with the medication your epilepsy  is in control. You seem to be very anxious about illness and worrying about these things will not help you. Relax, practice meditation , yoga . You can have a long and fulfilling life in spite of your epilepsy , do not worry. Hope this helps, All the Best!