Worried rashes & pimple
Hello doctor, I'm 25 years old, as I'm having black spot on my ass & bit by bit marks so what is the solution pls guide me & I 'll be getting some hard pimples on my pubic region were I 'll get a hard pain if I touch, what is the solution.. I'm working for 9 hrs & traveling for 5 hrs.. Pls assist me doctor Attached 2 pic Thank you..
45 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Manoj Agarwala
Dermatologist 11 yrs exp Delhi

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹450 for 24 hrs

Please see a Dermatologist for proper diagnosis and treatment. You can start OTC antihistamines for symptomatic relief .
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?