Worried of lengthy nose

I have very long and bulgy nose. What type of treatment shall I do to reduce it? If a surgery is recommended what is the cost in india and a best place to do? My location is tamil nadu
views-icons 38 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal
General Physician 2 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹100 for 24 hrs

Hello.. Well it seems that for cosmetic reason you want to get operation done..consult a Ent specialist and discuss options
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?