Worried abt pcod & sugar

I hav pcod and thyroid...i hav recntly test hba1c test and my range is 5.7...am i pre diabetic?? if yes how can i control it befor?? pls sujjest me

Doctor Answers (2) on Worried abt pcod & sugar

Dr. Disha Sridhar Bangalore | Gynecologist/Obstetrician
Pcod and thyroid  imbalance  are caused by an imbalance  in sugar metabolism  and no wonder  you are Prediabetic but the good news is that you can reverse that completely  by healing your body and addressing  the  root cause of your issue. If you  really want to know  the root cause of your problem and heal, please  read my blogs on www.truhealing.com or practo health  feeds. Hope that helps....
Venkat Raghav Bangalore | General Physician
Hello.... This mild elevated glycosylated hemoglobin could be due to Polycystic ovarian syndrome... Insulin resistance is increased in this condition... Take medicines for pcos and hypothyroidism that's sufficient.. Pcos causes fertility problem... So reduce your weight if your heavy....