Worms problem
I'm having worms for some time. I'm also feeding my baby. Can I take medication for worms while feeding?

Dr. Rita Bakshi
Gynecologist/Obstetrician 31 yrs exp Delhi
Hello, Which medicines are you taking? Do not take any medications without prescription during pregnancy. Also, one single tablet be enough to treat worms. Consult a gynecologist for further evaluation and management.
Hello....... What's is the medicine?? If it's albendazole ..One should not use it in pregnancy or breastfeeding.. Its contraindicated.. Moreover one tablet is sufficient for worm infestation. Anyway you don't take it.. Consult gynaecologist for taking any medicine....

Worm medicine for baby