Word Stuttering

While i speaking with some one , i can not able to delivery the words on time.But singing is in very clear mode without stuttering.I had a biggest problem is this.In my childwood when 2-3 years old i didn't have the word stuttering issue.After 5-6 old i got the sad habit of this.Pls help to cure the issue.Please Please.

Doctor Answers (1) on Word Stuttering

Sharath Kumar K N Mandya | General Physician
Hello, Stuttering, the most common fluency disorder, is an interruption in the flow of speaking characterized by repetitions (sounds, syllables,words, phrases), sound prolongations, blocks, interjections, and revisions, which may affect the rate and rhythm of speech. Half of people with this has genetical cause, (in simple if your elder family members have, then you may develop). Easy to manage in preschool or school age,, becomes difficult as ages. Speech therapists, will provide treatment for stammering. Please consult a speech therapist.