Woman pattern baldness
Hello sir, before 8 years i got started with alepacia areata my eyebrows my boundary hairs were all lost i has big patches on head which was treated by dr. atul kochhar ,he recommended me allopathic medicines and when there was no effect doctor treated me with steroids injections when i was around 10 years and my hairs started regenerating in patches . but after a period of time my hair fall started again but this time gaping occurred my whole head was effected ,there was distance after an each hair.,and still there is same problem, infact more worse i stared with homeopathic then ayuredic also but there is no progress .i still have normal growth and normal hairfall but still normally also a person losses at least 10 hair per day ,but in my case my those 10 hairs doesnt come back my every hair which i lose is with its root ,something white at tip of hair.it is not genetic ,i dont know what it is . i have done many things.now i am again taking homeopathic medicine.

Dr. Devesh Singh
Dermatologist 10 yrs exp Lucknow
See in your case u already know what alopecia areat is it is some times unstable might be your case my advise is pl contact a good dermat and follow the tratment frequent change of doctor or path will not help you. Is the diagnosis is done . Biopsy ? your Harmon al like thyroid? Pl tell abt that also.