Wisdom tooth surgery
Two days back I got my wisdom tooth removed in both d lower jaws...the left side the swelling has become more and a blood clot kind of a thing is appearing externally of d left side where the tooth was extracted... I'm taking the medicines properly and also drinking cold liquids and eating soft food oly

Dr. Pranay
Dentist 8 yrs exp Bangalore

Its pretty normal to have the symptoms described by you...the hard swelling will persist for 3 days and start regressing from 4th day....the intensity of pain will come down gradually in 4-5 days....regards...take care