Wisdom tooth
I just delivered a baby girl 12 days ago. Right now my wisdom tooth is tilting onwards and pushing on my 1st molar. The teeth is now infected. A local doctor suggested after showing us the X-ray to remove the wisdom tooth first and then finish off the root canal for the molar. Is it safe to do this during lactation?

Dr. Vinay Anvekar
Oral And MaxilloFacial Surgeon 12 yrs exp Bangalore

Yes its safe enough to get it done since its after u delivered just make sure that the antibiotics aren't strong n if your baby develops loose motions then.change the antibiotics that's it