Wisdom tooth ache
I have wisdom tooth ache periodically...it gets well by saline water gargle . This time its too painful and severe. Please suggest some medicines. Should i be taking any antibiotics ?

Without looking at the xray it will not be wise to comment on the condition. If there is space evident in the xray for the wisdom tooth to erupt then we might get away with a basic clean up or gum removal. But if the the x ray shows that the tooth cannot erupt as the space is less or the tooth is tilted then you might need a removal. So sharing an OPG is the best thing to do for any opinion.
Get an OPG done

Talk to experienced dentist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

Consult with a dentist
Hello dear Please be calm See the tooth ach
Hello If the pain is periodic, the permanent solution would be to get the tooth extracted. Pain killers and antibiotics will only give transient relief. It's not recommended to overload body with medicines. It develops antibiotic resistance in the body. Moreover, many times the wisdom tooth is not reported erupted completely and is tilted over the adjacent tooth leading it's damage as well. Wisdom tooth extraction is a minor and routine dental procedure done by an Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon.
You can get in touch with me. I am a Maxillofacial surgeon and implantologist practicing in New Delhi
Take care