Wisdom tooth ache
I have got a severe wisdom tooth ache.half tooth is visible outside the gum n half inside .its too much pain I can't open my mouth comfortably, swelling redness inside n cheek side . Any medicine to reduce the inflammation

Go for opg xray to determine whether there is space for eruption of wisdom tooth. If it’s impacted then go for extraction. Medicines will give only temporary relief.

Talk to experienced dentist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

Consult with a dentist
Hello! You can take any over the counter painkiller (anti inflammatory) like Diclofenac or Fenak plus two times in a day to deal with the pain as long as you’re not a patient of hypertension and don’t exhibit allergies to these medications. But you must see a doctor to get a permanent treatment for this. If its not erupting the way it should in the oral cavity, you might need to take up other treatment options for this. Take care.
Hey practo user, You can consult me online for digital prescription and for dental advice so that i can diagnose you properly. Take care! Thanks
It's  erupting pain associated with the erupting wisdom tooth. You can use Rexidine M Forte gel 3-4 times daily for 7days only to be applied locally to that area only. If still not working, then a radiographic investigations of the teeth in question will require.
in case pain worsens , you can take painkiller like paracetamol .
rinse with lukewarm salt water after every meals to maintain oral hygiene & for soothing  effect. also keep that area clean so as avoid future problems.
warm salt water mouthrinse tab combiflam for pain, you can take this med 2-3 times a day. Hexidin mouthwash twice a day. cap mox500 mg thrice a day for 5 days. tab metrogyl400mg thrice a day for 5days