Will i get pregnant???
I am still a virgin... Didn't had sex... My bf after musturbating.. fingered me there.. His hands had sperm on it.... However i got my Mensuration..next morning... Yet to b sure i took unwanted 72..at the 24th hour... Is there still a chance of being pregnant...???...its 4th day...and... Mensuration is normal Can sperm..enter...even if i m virgin???? Pllllzzzzz help.....i m very much scared...help as soon as possible...thank u...

Hello there. I can understand your concern. Your question is unnecessary. You got your periods and are going in for 4th day now, and you had also taken unwanted 72. The chances of getting pregnant is close to nil. Best regards. Dr. Anil Kumar Jain. Bangalore.