Will homeopathy help me

Male 31. M on medication for mild high BP, antianxiety tablets. Have high uric acid 8.7. And knee problem chondromalacia patellae. Have taken lubricating injection in knee. Nothing is helping me as such. Can't exercise due to uric acid and knee problem. Hence body weight and cholesterol is increasing . plz advice for homeopathy treatment. Want to live normal life.

Dr. Amal Krishna Mandal
Homeopath 30 yrs exp Kolkata

Hello , please go the reply  here as Dr.A.K.Mandal on 7th August as homoeopath ,from where my  name has been deleted  due to change of Photo. However along with earlier reply I want to mention here that I  should not discuss so many causes for medical hazards  but  I should suggest you that you should go through a proper homoeopathic characterized case recording system which will help for treatment and find out the basic causes. You may contact for ONLINE treatment through Practo location dumdum Kolkata.
Dr. Geetika Bansal
Homeopath 19 yrs exp Delhi

Eat small portion in each meal. Take less but quality proteins. Since when did it all started and how did it progress in detail and measures taken by you will be required. Family history is must information. Your diet and bowel action. Avoid constipation. Drink lot of water. Homeopathic remedies work on kidneys and help remove excess uric acid within 24-48. General relief happens with this. Anxiety can be avoided by improving the routine and having less flexibility. Complete case view is required to prescribe. Consult online or skype chat and we will send medicine.
Dr. Ashish M Narsana
Homeopath 8 yrs exp Junagadh

Homeopathy will surely help in reducing your overall problems and also uric acid levels, You will get better health from Homeopathic medicines, Consult a Homeopathic Consultant who take your full case in complete details and prescribe accordingly, so that you get sense of well being, improved energy level and stamina, controlled cholesterol and uric acid levels and improvements in pains.
Dr. Nirav Bhatt
Homeopath 17 yrs exp Ahmedabad

Homoeopathic medicine helps to cure your Life style disorder, for that you also have to do regular exercise, Yoga and balance diet, proper sleep with correct your pattern of daily routine. For that one has to understand the cause of this problem whether it is psychological stress or any physical stress. By knowing each and every aspects in details of patient, homoeopath can suggests you a medicine which help you to permanent cure. you can consult any good homoeopath near by you or can contact me with prior appointment.
Homeopath 31 yrs exp Kolkata
I should not make any suggestion without taking proper case taking along with investigation which is required for homoeopathic characterized treatment for each individual patients as they are not alike. So you may contact through email abanm@rediffmail to get my no
Dr. Manu Gupta
Homeopath 5 yrs exp Ludhiana
Magnesium phos 200 is a general pain killer in homeopathy you can use that for your knee pain and follow proper diet is must to check your weight gain and cholesterol.
Geetha Pai
Homeopath 3 yrs exp Mumbai
Yeesss for sure hpathy can heàl u. As you are suffering from multiple problems hpathy wil act best n is safe since it works on person as a whole giving holistic approach. Contact for further guidance
Dr. Swapna Patker
Psychologist 8 yrs exp Mumbai
A proper homeopathic treatment can definitely solve all your issues. Find a good doctor in your city
Dr. Nandini P. Deshmukh
Homeopath 5 yrs exp Mumbai
Homeopathic remedies for high uric acid provide an excellent cure. Treatment of elevated uric acid levels with homeopathic remedies not only lowers the levels but also treats body’s defective tendency to hold  excess of uric acid. Homeopathic remedies also treat the body’s metabolic process which handles purines ( kind of protein which ends up as uric acid after the body processes it.As concerned to chondromalacia patella Homeopathic intervention done at the right stage can give significant relief from pain and swelling.. There is another distinct advantage; it stops further damage to the cartilage thereby controlling the advancement of the disease. Moreover, homeopathic treatment (under professional guidance) does not have any side-effects even if the medicines are used for a long period. As mentioned earlier, a carefully prescribed homoeopathic medicine can be a great help in relieving pain and increasing the mobility of the joint.