Why this symtoms occur ?
I'm having one sided headache and also feel like sum fluid is running inside my head if I turn to right it comes to right side whiling sleeping same way in left I feel numbess&tingling feeling in one side of hand and leg sometimes with headache. Im having cervical spondlysis/ L3-L4,L4-L5 disc degeneration.

Dr. Hithysh BM
Hello der pain in upper and lower limb is mainly due to compression of nerves supplying both the limbs headache is also due to same reason Fluid is due to inflammation may be sinusitis consult orthopedician and neurologist for further evaluation and treatment.