Why software professionals get floaters
Why are software professionals getting floaters and dry eye disease at such young ages! I developed mine at the age 26 and it doesn't seem to get better. Ever since I have found many people with laptop based profession getting the same torture. Why is it happening to us doctors. Why is no research being done to find a treatment for it. Why is there no remedy. Why do we have to suffer!!!

Hello You got these floaters at age of 26 years but I developed floaters at age of 24 years. My teacher also had floaters. So profession has no relation with floaters. Simple remedy is to avoid them
Research has already been done and still lot of work is going on for dry eye diseases. As far as computer users are concerned  ,they are most exposed to this .owing to the facts ,working with disturbance in nature's facilities. A normal person blinks 15 to 20 times a minute,and this frequency is reduced to 5to6 times a minute in computer users and sometimes when very much involved it comes down to once a minute . The cornea being an avascular structure,derives it nutrition from tears and that's why the frequent blinking . Due to less blinkig the cornea gets devoid of nutrition and gets dried.and this gives rise to series of symptoms and these gp of symptoms is termed as computer vision syndrome..while consulting a doctor you must also make him aware of your  frequency of computer usage so that he can give proper treatment and also guide you about the precautions to be observed.