Why is the pain not going?
Since last week i had a pain or more like tenderness when i clicked in that area encircled in yellow. 4 weeks back i hat extracted upper wisdom tooth but had taken antibiotics for 5 days. So recently i went to an ent as a precaution he gave amoxyclav + zerodol mr for 5 days, today's the 4th day but I don't see any improvement. I mean when i click the pain has reduced but if i put my finger on the area(more to the top, near ramus), and open close my jaw? When the muscle gets rubbed i feel pain, tenderness. I checked with the dentist who extracted my molar also, he said it might be a pinched muscle so he said to continue with the zerodol mr. few weeks back i had a problem of mouth dryness, which has somehow reduced can this pain be related to that partoid gland? Or salivary stone? M worried as its a little deep. Please help, note i dnt feel anything when i do normal activity but when i put my finger and massage that muscle pain/tenderness/soreness is felt in that area, and bone :(

Most probable cause of your pain maybe due to muscle fatigue as your mouth must have been open to it full extent during the extraction. If there is no pain on rest or during normal functions, do not agitate the area. Continue with your medication only if your pain persists. .
If the pain persists for another week, contact your dentist
Do warm saline gargle twice a day