Whome i need to consult?
I am on tabs met xl12.5 n nexit10mg since many months facing memory problems unable to process thoughts or recollect forgetting a lot attention deficit n concentration problem am stammering too getting feeling brain is blocked whome i need to consult psychiatrist psychologist or neurologist?
74 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Phani Prasant Mulakaluri
Psychiatrist 18 yrs exp Hyderabad

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹500 for 24 hrs

You seem to be having anxiety problem. Better to consult a psychiatrist
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
2/2 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?