Whole body itching ?
Hello, My wife is suffering from severe body itching, and hair fall. I consulted many doctors but most of them are giving teczine tab or citizen tab as she is still feeding the baby.  But the problem is not being resolved since two months. All the blood reports are normal. so can any one help me further.

Dr. Srinivas C
Does she have any skin lesions that appear with itching or is it only itching. If it is just itching start using mild soaps and apply moisturizers after bath . Calamine lotions can also be used for itching .