Whitening of hair, beard
Hi! I am 29 years old and work as a software professional. I do exercise regularly and drink only on specific occasions such as outing with friends etc.,. I have noticed a gradual increase in whitening of hair and also white beard recently. I had noticed a few strands of white hair when I was pursuing +2 studies. The problem becomes worse in winter seasons and also I think my recent visits to US might have contributed to it. Is it because of any vitamin deficiency? Or side effect of cold conditions? Which doctor should I consult ? Dermatologist? Thanks!

Thanks for the query. Premature graying of hair is not uncommon in general population in today's world. The cause could be multi-factorial and needs to be assessed. It could be genetic, environmental, constitutional or some nutritional deficiencies. While the treatment options are limited, an attempt to prevent further graying can definitely be made. Meet a Dermatologist for better understanding and treatment plan. Hope it helps you.
Your dermatologist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation.