White spots on forehead

My doctor diagnosed me having seborrhoic dermatitis, I usually develop white spots on my skin after exposure to sunlight which worsens with time. I have been applying anti fungals for quite some time with no effect.

Doctor Answers (1) on White spots on forehead

Thanks for the query. Severe dandruff could indicate dandruff itself which is significant or can indicate beginning of some other skin condition like Seborrheic dermatitis or Scalp psoriasis. Kindly consult a dermatologist for exact diagnosis and treatment plan. It is also important to prevent their relapse once you have got it cured.
You should keep the shampoo at-least for 5 minutes on the scalp for it to act. This should solve your problem. However if problem persists, consult a Dermatologist for proper diagnosis and treatment and to rule out any other skin condition. Hope it helps you.