White spot over penis
Hello Doctor, I am diabetic from Last 9 months, few months back I noticed that over my penis some white colour spot is there. There is no pain. But I am scared. As I was gone through circumcision due phemosis. Is this curable.

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  Where is it on the penis? Penis has got many parts. In the sulcus there are white small pearl like things they are normal. Consult a dermatologist in person for further evaluation and management. He will help you further. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.