White spot on a skin

Good evening dear Doctor my name is Shahnoz . My brother has problem with his skin . Just an year ago it's began to appear white spot in his skin , I check it in clinic in my country but the doctor told that this is impossible to treat this kind of illness .Please inform us if there is any chance in your clinic to help him. Thank you and I will wait for your answer .
views-icons 34 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on White spot on a skin

doctor profile image
Dr. M.K.Agarwala
11 yrs. of exp | Delhi | Dermatologist

INR 250 for 24 hrs

Thanks for the query. Kindly meet a Dermatologist to get it diagnosed. If it's Vitiligo, then we have to understand the reason for its occurrence.I have been successfully treating Vitiligo for many years. Kindly plan for a visit. Dr MK Agarwala Consultant Dermatologist New Delhi
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?