White spot in the back of throat with pa
For the past two days I had pain while swallowing and i noticed a white spot(like a pimple with puss) I had trouble swollowing and yawning. But the pain has reduced today I don't feel much pain while swallowing just a mind pain, but the white spot is still there. I don't understand what is it and how it can be treated.

Get back to me via Direct Video Consultation. This feature is only available on Practo's smartphone app, where you can find the link when you scroll down to the bottom of my profile. Using this feature, I will be able to inspect your throat using your phone's selfie cameras and reach a diagnosis.