White spot in my penis

I have white spot in my pennies at top ball,It was appear last night,is there any dangerous symptom,which doctor I will contact tell me
views-icons 32 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal
Dermatologist 6 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹350 for 24 hrs

Unlikely that it would appear so suddenly. Please see a dermatologist/ venereologist. Take care.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?