White spot in hands
I have been suffering from skin problem white spot has come please say me a medicine to get rid sir...

Thanks for the query. This could be related to a skin disease called Vitiligo. It is easily diagnosed by a dermatologist and if needed a blue light (Wood's lamp) examination is used to understand it better. Kindly consult a skin specialist. Other skin conditions and close mimickers can rarely confuse a diagnosis of Vitiligo. Vitiligo has excellent treatment options and can be cured provided the patient sticks to the recommendations. A clinical image of the lesion would have been better to provide precise recommendations.
Your dermatologist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation.