White patches
White patches. Recently ,I saw white patches near my waist .Wanted to know , is this some serious skin disease or it can be cured.I am really worried .Please help me.

Dr. Anchal Shah
Dermatologist 8 yrs exp Ahmedabad
Greetings. This white spot can be due to many reasons. It's important to find the reason behind your problem and then treat accordingly . It's advisable to undergo investigation like blood test , skin test for final diagnosis . Also, meet doctor in person for details. https://www.practo.com/ahmedabad/doctor/anchal-shah-dermatologist?practice_id=1069207
Dr. Surendra Singh Bhati
Dermatologist 6 yrs exp Indore
U r suffering from leukoderma. Consult a dermatologist. It is treatable