White patches
White patche., Recently ,I saw white patches near my waist .Wanted to know , is this some serious skin disease or it can be cured.I am really worried .Please help me.

Dr. Sidaarth Khera
White patches or leukoderma or vitiligo is an auto immune disease where spontaneous patches of skin become white in color. They can spread to other parts of body as well. However they are treatable in early stages completely with medication. Also other causes of skin hypopigmenataion needs to be ruled out.
Pls visit a dermatologist near you for proper examination and treatment. regards