White patches

Some white patches are developed in my sholder, chin and on the chest. It's developed since 5 or more months. Actually I didn't observe that. Doctor prescribed Placentia induction, gel (same) tacrozeforte dicaris adult, absolut caps for me
views-icons 30 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on White patches

Thanks for the query. This could be related to a skin disease called Vitiligo. It is easily diagnosed by a dermatologist and if needed a blue light (Wood's lamp) examination is used to understand it better. Kindly consult a skin specialist. Other skin conditions and close mimickers can rarely confuse a diagnosis of Vitiligo. Vitiligo has excellent treatment options and can be cured provided the patient sticks to the recommendations. There are basically 2 components of therapy – First is to stop the spread of the disease and second is to refill colour. There are different ways of doing that and it differs from patient to patient. Vitiligo is associated with other auto-immune diseases and a screening for them is advisable.
Your dermatologist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation.
All the best. Avoid self-medications.