White patches
Please any suggestions and help me i have white patches in my body and my treatment is starting but I'm little confuse for sunlight lotion cream and night cream lotion please any tell me which many time (duration) put lotion in my white patches. what should wash with soap of lotion put in white patches. meri English thodi weak hai please koi suggest and information dijiye

Hello...... Tinea Versicolor is a condition that occurs when a natural yeast found on the skin ,grows out of control and begins to change the pigmentation of the skin. When this occurs, patches of skin may become lighter or darker. Tinea versicolor can be caused by a variety of factors including hot weather, oily skin, a weakened immune system, hormonal changes and excessive sweating. This condition is more common in adolescents and young adults, consult dermatologist once..