White patches over both arm pit
White patches over both arm pit . Usually I applied lime water to relieve from bad body odour.I am having High BP and vericose vein on both legs

There is loss of color on skin shown in the image. This loss of color can occur secondary to skin inflammation or without any external cause. Please avoid using like water. In few individuals direct application of lime/lime water can cause skin irritation. You can get good treatment for sweat odour and these skin patches. So consult with a MBBS MD/ DIPLOMA certified Dermatologist for genuine and ethical advice & treatment