White patches on face
White paches is visible on my face but after visiting to doctor he told ur face is turning dark in color and the visible line is original colour of skin . He suggest some cream like suncross ,depiwhite . But nothing happened . Can any suggest me some medicine for this . Or reason why this is happening ?

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Hi. White patches on the face could be a common condition called Sunspots or medically called polymorphic light eruption which is easy to manage. At times, it could be another form of skin disease which could be vitiligo which needs a proper understanding for treatment. Meet a Dermatologist and plan accordingly. Hope it helps you. Let me know in case you need further guidance.