White patches on face
Hello doctor, My niece has developed white patches on face. Previously it was only on cheeks. I consulted the dermatologist. He said its mere a allergy which will go off in few days.but now it has spread on whole face. I have attached the pic also. They are in dhanbad.pls guide what is it ,what can we do now and whom to contact if u know. We are really worried about him. Thanks, Durga
46 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Manoj Agarwala
Dermatologist 12 yrs exp Delhi

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹500 for 24 hrs

This presentation can be seen with many diseases. The best option is to consult a Dermatologist to understand the condition. A thorough evaluation if necessary should be done. It also depends on the duration of the complaints. Hope it helps you.
Next Steps
The treatment entirely depends on the diagnosis and specific recommendations can not be made unless a more clear picture is there.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.