White patches in right hand fingers and
I have white patches in my right hand fingers and also in the index finger of left hand.The patches developed 5 years back and developed.For the last one year ,it is not spreading.I an attaching photos.Kindly suggest remedy.

Don't worry...you are suffering from vitiligo causing this white patches... Specific medicine available for good control... Treatment depends on the severity..Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription by sending photos.
Kindly consult online with relevant photographs for proper diagnosis and management