White patches

Had very little dotted type white patches on my hand 2 months ago and used tenovate, was cured. Have white patch on my inner lip from last 15 years and are stable. My question is why hey occur randomly on my some parts of body like hands, and legs. They are usually small in size but when I use tenovate they disappear ( also they use to appear when I use much vitamin C or sour items like tomato, lemon, orange, mosambi, or other things similar to them) please help me to get rid of this thing from my lips. Very annoying depressed feeling. Any suggestion, feedback or consultation will be highly appreciated. Can visit doctor if in South Delhi or in delhi region. Many thanks.

Dr. Sidaarth Khera
What you seem to describe sounds like vitiligo. It is an auto immune disease where spontaneous patches of skin become white. In your case it seems to be unstable as new patches keep coming.
Pls visit a dermatologist near you for proper examination and diagnosis.